Destiny Mall & Residency Towers
Full Architectural Services for 42 Story High-rise Apartment Building with Mall
- Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Year & duration: Jan. 2013 – April 2020
- (Intermittent)Client: Imperial Builders Pvt Ltd
- Project Cost: 9 Billion LKR (as of 2016)
- Phase: Under Construction
- Scope of Involvement: Architects, Interior Designers & Quantity Surveyors
Destiny Towers & Mall is a mixed development containing residential apartments and retail shops on the podium. It is strategically located in the heart of the commercial capital in close proximity to prominent developments such as Cinnamon Life, ITC, and Shangri La. The First Phase of the project, Destiny 1 was completely reimagined and redesigned by ACS Integrated and stands taller than its immediate high-rise neighbor at 42 Floors. The project is currently estimated to be completed in July 2020.
Destiny Towers and Mall is part of the Slave Island Re-Development Project Stage II, which is part of the strategic Public-Private Partnership projects initiated by the Government in 2012.
- Architect: ACS Integrated (Pvt) Ltd
- Client: Imperial Builders Pvt Ltd
- Structural engineer: EDIFICE Consultants Pvt Ltd
- Main contractor: Imperial Builders Pvt Ltd